Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Lost Path to Perfection: I-search Movie

                                                             
                                 I SEARCH MOVIE LINK
        
         For the past two weeks, all 8th graders at Francisco Middle School had to complete an I-search, a research assignment based on a chosen topic. Jessie, Stephanie and I decided the best way to show our research would be to make a movie. Since everyone else was writing a 15-16 paragraph essay, we all felt very lucky with our choice. I think it turned out to be a very fulfilling experience for all of my team members and I. We learned many interesting facts about media influencing teenage girls while also having fun creating a script, and filming later on. I hope this movie reflects all of our hard work and dedication,as well as our research.

No comments:

Post a Comment